Acceptable Use Policy
Chief Executive Officer
«OUR Technology» LLC
Acceptable Use Policy
All services provided by OUR Host may be used for lawful purposes only. Transmission, storage, or presentation of any information, data or material in violation of any Azerbaijan Republic law is prohibited. Services provided by OUR Host that reside outside of the Azerbaijan Republic must still abide these terms and must not be in violation of any relevant laws of hosting city, state and country. This includes, but is not limited to: copyrighted material, material we judge to be threatening or obscene, or material protected by trade secret and other statute. The subscriber agrees to indemnify and hold harmless OUR Host and its employees from any claims resulting from the use of the service which damages the subscriber or any other party.
The provisions of this AUP are intended as guidelines and are not meant to be exhaustive. Generally, conduct that violates law, regulation, or the accepted norms of the Internet community, whether or not expressly mentioned in this AUP, are prohibited. We reserve the right at all times to prohibit activities that damage our or our affiliates' commercial reputation and goodwill. We will be the sole and final arbiter as to what constitutes a violation of our policies.
Users may not send mass unsolicited e-mail, which is email that is sent to recipients who have not opted-in to mailings from the user. Users who send mass mailings must maintain complete and accurate records of all consents and opt-ins and provide such records to OUR Host upon its request. If a user cannot provide positive and verifiable proof of such consents and opt-ins, we will consider the mass mailing to be unsolicited. Users are prohibited from operating mailing lists, listservs, or mailing services that do not target an audience that has voluntarily signed up for e-mail information using an opt-in process or that has made their e-mail addresses available to a user for distribution of information. Users who operate mailing lists must maintain complete and accurate records of all consents and opt-in elections and provide such records to OUR Host upon its request. If a user cannot provide positive and verifiable proof of such consents and opt-in elections, we will consider the list mailing to be unsolicited. Any user-maintained mailing list must also allow any party on the list to remove itself automatically and permanently. Other prohibited activities include, without limitation, the following:
- Use of our network for the receipt of replies to unsolicited mass e-mail;
- Forgery of e-mail headers (spoofing);
- Spamming via third-party proxy, aggregation of proxy lists, or installation of proxy mailing software.;
- Configuration of a mail server to accept and process third-party messages for sending without user identification and authentication.;
- Hosting web pages advertised within spam e-mail sent from another network (spamvertising).;
- Hosting web pages or providing services that support spam.;
- Any other unsolicited bulk messages, postings, or transmissions through media such as weblog posts, IRC/chat room messages, guestbook entries, HTTP referrer log entries, usenet posts, pop-up messages, instant messages, or SMS messages;
- Copyrighted content hosting and/or linking to pirated content
- Open proxies
- Stressers/booter websites
- Mail/SMS bombers
- Mass mail
- Resource intensive activities (CPU, I/O, Network etc)
- IP spoofing
- Network/port Scanning
- Distribution of credentials and/or personal information
- Denial of Service (D)DoS attacks
- TOR exit nodes
- Open DNS resolvers
- Virtual currency (*coin) mining
- World Community Grid, Folding at Home, or similar software
- HitLeap or any artificial traffic creation
- HYIP websites
- iBusinessPromoter or similar software
- Vulnerability scanning
- Social media crawlers
- Illegal pornography
- Telnet or SSH access scripts
- Destructive activities including but not limited to phishing, malware and/or distributing malicious content
- Illegal activities including but not limited to ponzi schemes, pyramid schemes, phishing, scam websites and pirating software
- Video streaming
- Content delivery networks (CDN);
- Multics, CCcam, or any other card sharing software
- Chinese private game servers and related websites
- Any form of file hosting, file storage, cyberlocker, leeching or similar activity is prohibited
Account resourcesAll accounts are protected by CloudLinux virtualization. The resources allocated to our clients through packages are not dedicated to the account, and no right to use the entirety of any resource is given. These are in place to lessen attack disruption and/or abusive behaviour from affecting other customers on the same node. If you are persistently reaching these limits, we may request that you upgrade your plan (if applicable) or move to a more powerful environment such as a VPS or dedicated server. We retain the right to change these limits without notice and to suspend service(s) that are persistently reaching their resource limits.
All cPanel accounts on our Shared & Reseller plans have a soft limit of 450,000 inodes and a hard limit of 500,000 (125%) inodes. You can burst over your soft limit temporarily for up to 7 days, if it doesn't reduce back below the limit by this threshold and/or you hit your hard limit then your account will be denied access to write any further files on your account and you will be required to remove data to regain full functionality. In computing, an inode is a data structure on a traditional Unix-style file system such as UFS. An inode stores basic information about a regular file, directory, or other file system object. (One inode is equal to 1 file, such as an image)
Outgoing mail on all of our cPanel host nodes are limited to 500 emails per hour on each individual account, this includes mailman lists and PHP mail. We retain the right to alter this limit without prior notice.
SSH access granted by OUR Host is jailed by CloudLinux LVE to prevent access to unauthorized directories/binaries and damages to the host node. If you are found to be installing or running processes that are not meant for the platform you're placed on, those processes will be killed and your SSH access will be revoked. Severe and/or persistent abuse may result in an account suspension.
Backup policyBAll cPanel host nodes run daily backups of accounts, the maximum retain period is 7 days. This process happens during off-peak hours and may cause a decrease in server performance during this time, we are not responsible for any performance decrease during the process. Accounts using more than 30GB quota and/or 100 000 inodes are excluded from the backup process to ensure tasks are completed in a timely manner without hindering performance. We provide these backups as an emergency fail-safe and cannot guarantee their availability to users.
For shared & reseller accounts, backups older than 7 days in a user account may be removed from the server at our discretion.
You agree that we may remove impermissible data from our servers at any time in our sole discretion without notice. We may also delete the following types of files if we find them to be using excessive amounts of disk space, especially if affecting other users:
- cPanel or other backups stored locally.
- Softaculous backups stored locally.
- Softaculous backup temp files.
- Common CMS backups stored locally.
- Common CMS backup temp files.
- Common CMS backup logs.
- HExcessively sized error logs.
On our Container VPS platform, CPU, network and disk I/O are shared among other users on the same node. If your VPS is persistently using these resource(s) for a prolonged period of time and/or disrupting the experience of other users sharing the same node, we will notify you to reduce your usage via ticket. Severe cases may result in your VPS being rebooted, shutdown and/or suspended. Failure to acknowledge an abuse ticket will result in a suspension of your VPS.
As all VPS plans are unmanaged, we will only directly assist when the following are negatively affected for a user/server:
- Network Connectivity
- OS Template/ISO Issues
- Server Hardware
- IRC *
- Game servers **
- Desktops environments **
- VPN servers
- Torrenting (You must limit your client/seeder to 20Mbps)
All dedicated servers are automatically securely wiped when they're cancelled/terminated, this involves overwriting the drive(s) with zeroes in order to ensure that any data that was present is not recoverable by the next user.
Any attempts to bypass, modify and/or disrupt the internal settings of the server will result in the server being suspended without prior notice. E.g entering the BIOS or modifying IPMI controls.
Activities that result in damage to the server hardware are prohibited, and will result in the server being suspended without prior notice. E.g stress tools
As all dedicated servers are unmanaged, we will only directly assist when the following are negatively affected for a user/server:
- Network Connectivity
- Server Hardware
** Use of these must be used cautiously as they can often be very CPU intensive.